We Buy House for Cash!
- You Pay Zero Closing Costs – Take the Entire Offer
- Need To Move Quickly? CASH Out in as Little as 7 Days.
- No Need to Make Repairs. We Buy Homes “as is” Condition!
- Cash offers in 24hrs or less!
- No Listing, No Realtors, No Hassle
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Our process consists of 3 easy steps:
- Consultation- After filling out our quick web form, a member of our team will contact you to discuss the details of your home along with your reason for selling to figure out which selling option is best suited for your unique situation.
- We make an offer- When putting together your cash offer, we take into account all of the information you have provided, your asking price, and the fair market value of your home. Our team of advanced real estate specialists will walk you through the offer, providing an opportunity to answer any questions you might have. Once a price is agreed upon, and you have chosen a date to close, you will receive an electronic contract that can be signed from your computer or smartphone.
- Condition verification- We will set an appointment to view the house at a time that is convenient for you .Don’t worry if the house needs repairs. We buy houses in “as-is” condition. This means you take what you want, move out on the date of your choice and let us worry about the rest! We conduct this inspection after a price is agreed upon because we respect your time. You will not have to worry about the legal details or closing constituents. We will handle everything up to handing you your check and keep you informed every step of the way.
No we do not charge any fees or commissions to make an offer or to buy your home. We take care of all closing costs and or lawyer fees associated with the sale. If you would like to compare what you would net from a traditional sale you can enter your asking price into calculator located on our “how it works page” to calculate the amount you would receive at closing.
All real estate transactions have to be recorded by either a title company or a real estate lawyer. We handle the process from the time you sign the contract to the closing date. You will have the option of picking your check up at the local title company that handled the transaction or we can have the check couriered by a mobile notary to your home.
We have an in-house underwriting department that calculates a fair cash offer based on the market conditions, condition of your property (Including any repairs that need to be made), and what comparable properties are selling for in the area. A member of our acquisitions team will be assigned to your file and will walk through the offer with you prior to sending it.
If there are liens or judgements that you are unable to pay, just inform a member of our team in the initial consultation and we will work with you to try and figure out a solution. In many cases these fees can be taken out of your proceeds at the time of sale.
No not at all, our services are free and if you don’t accept our offer you will not be charged anything or have any out of pocket costs
Absolutely. You may request our proof of funds from your assigned acquisitions agent and they will email it directly to you. This is something you should request from anyone offering on your home. Unfortunately there are many “investors” out there claiming to be “home buyers” that do not have the funds to purchase your home and many deals fall out of contract for this reason and can be a huge time waster.
Better House Buyers or one of our verified investment partners will be purchasing your home. We buy hundreds of properties per year, however not every home fits our criteria. This does not mean we are unable to present you with an offer. Your home may fit one of our affiliates buying criteria. We work with thousands of investors across the nation. This allows us to match each property with a buyer that will propose the Highest Cash offer for your home.
How does this benefit you? If there are multiple people interested in your home you will receive the best and final offer. We are here to help provide a solution for you and offer any support we can in the sale of your home.
Yes we do purchase any properties that are listed with an agent. We will work with your agent to purchase your property.
It is up to you when we close.Just let our acquisitions department know your date of choice and we will do our best to accommodate your request. Normally it takes the local title company a few weeks to process all of the required paperwork. Since they are a 3rd party organization some deal with a high volume of transactions and might take longer than others. We do our best to work with your unique situation and timeline.
Popular Areas We Purchase Homes In
- Atlanta, GA
- Kennessaw, GA,
- Charlotte, NC
- Riverdale, GA
- St. Louis, MO
- Memphis, TN
- Raleigh NC
- Newnan, GA
- College Park, GA
- Smyrna, GA
- No commissions or fees
- You don’t pay for any repairs
- We will take over any tenants you may have
- No listing, no brokers showing your home